33(1) The Tribunal may direct the parties to a proceeding before it to participate in a case management conference prior to a hearing, for the following purposes:
1. To identify additional parties to the proceeding.
2. To identify, define or narrow the issues raised by the proceeding.
3. To identify facts or evidence that may be agreed upon by the parties.
4. To provide directions for disclosure of information.
5. To discuss opportunities for settlement, including the possible use of mediation or other dispute resolution processes.
6. To establish dates by which any steps in the proceeding are to be taken or begun.
7. To determine the length, schedule and location of a hearing, if any.
8. To determine the order of presentation of submissions.
9. To deal with any other matter that may assist in the fair, just and expeditious resolution of the issues.