41(7) As a condition to the approval of the plans and drawings referred to in subsection (4), a municipality may require the owner of the land to,
(a) provide to the satisfaction of and at no expense to the municipality any or all of the following:
1. Subject to the provisions of subsections (8) and (9), widenings of highways that abut on the land.
2. Subject to the Public Transportation and Highway Improvement Act, facilities to provide access to and from the land such as access ramps and curbings and traffic direction signs.
3. Off-street vehicular loading and parking facilities, either covered or uncovered, access driveways, including driveways for emergency vehicles, and the surfacing of such areas and driveways.
4. Walkways and walkway ramps, including the surfacing thereof, and all other means of pedestrian access.
4.1 Facilities designed to have regard for accessibility for persons with disabilities.
5. Facilities for the lighting, including floodlighting, of the land or of any buildings or structures thereon.
6. Walls, fences, hedges, trees, shrubs or other groundcover or facilities for the landscaping of the lands or the protection of adjoining lands.
7. Vaults, central storage and collection areas and other facilities and enclosures for the storage of garbage and other waste material.
8. Easements conveyed to the municipality for the construction, maintenance or improvement of watercourses, ditches, land drainage works, sanitary sewage facilities and other public utilities of the municipality or local board thereof on the land.
9. Grading or alteration in elevation or contour of the land and provision for the disposal of storm, surface and waste water from the land and from any buildings or structures thereon;
(b) maintain to the satisfaction of the municipality and at the sole risk and expense of the owner any or all of the facilities or works mentioned in paragraphs 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 of clause (a), including the removal of snow from access ramps and driveways, parking and loading areas and walkways;
(c) enter into one or more agreements with the municipality dealing with and ensuring the provision of any or all of the facilities, works or matters mentioned in clause (a) or (d) and the maintenance thereof as mentioned in clause (b) or with the provision and approval of the plans and drawings referred to in subsection (4);
(c.1) enter into one or more agreements with the municipality ensuring that development proceeds in accordance with the plans and drawings approved under subsection (4);
(d) subject to subsection (9.1), convey part of the land to the municipality to the satisfaction of and at no expense to the municipality for a public transit right of way. R.S.O. 1990, c. P.13, s. 41 (7); 1996, c. 4, s. 24 (1, 2); 2006, c. 23, s. 16 (6, 7).